Hudson likes to keep us guessing with his sleep habits. Despite our efforts to have him nap regularly and on [something that loosely resembles a] schedule, some days he stays awake most of the day and crashes at night; others others he snoozes the day away and can sleep well or fuss at night. Today he's been napping on and off since noon. He most recently fell asleep in the stroller when we were walking the dogs. I just went to check on him because I thought he was starting to stir. Here's what I found...
He may be a bit difficult, but he sure is cute!!!
p.s. If you have your volume turned up, that's Craig in the background complaining about the spin instructor he's about to replace at our gym.
2 comments:
Ugh, there's nothing worse than crap songs at spin class. There was an instructor at UNC who LOVED the song "It's time for the percolator." Not fun. Is he really teaching? I've had some pretty crappy instructors at my gym here so I stopped going. I can offer a couple of tips though for the introverted one in the back who DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE TO PARTICIPATE by yelling out what the next interval is.
right on, crap songs make spin class intolerable! I'm going to print out your comment and bring it with me to my interview for the spin instructor position! Send me your tips as well, I'll take all the help I can get.
Post a Comment