Friday, January 9, 2009

A Game

Since most of our photos of Hudson these days have food smeared all over his face, we've decided to have a little fun with them. Can you guess what he had for dinner tonight? The first to guess correctly gets bragging rights. :)

6 comments:

Aaron Saarela said...

Sweet potato & broccoli?

Unknown said...

We were going to say YAMS but, instead, are going to go with PASTA. ~ Howard/Maya

Jennifer Sullivan-Saarela said...

Broccoli and pasta with red sauce? (I initially thought sweet potato, but changed my mind.

The Younger's said...

And the winner is... Jenn! Pasta and red sauce with broccoli!

Krisha said...

He did a good job of not leaving much evidence. I see what looks like remnants of either broccoli or sprouts. Mostly thought it looks like sweet potatoes.

Krisha said...

I was having trouble posting my answer and then I think must have finally goy it just as you posted the answer. Oh well, red sauce was my first thought, but it looked so orange and chunky. It must have been good. He obviously really liked it.