Life and Times of the Unger Young (aka Younger) Family
Friday, February 27, 2009
The Younger Men
Hudson's Daddy swears that he and Hudson don't look anything alike, but Hudson's Mommy is seeing the resemblance more everyday. She thinks it's obvious in this pic... Internet, your thoughts?
Sorry on this one I disagree. He looks too much like you. I is like me saying that Shannon looks like me or that Jennifer and I do not look like sisters.
I think he looks a lot like me when I was a baby but I don't see any strong physical resemblance to Craig even though his spirit & temperment is much like his father. He does have his mother's smile & radiance. Grandpa Ray
4 comments:
huh. While I'd love to support you on this one... he looks more like mom than dad at this point (IMHO). Especially when he smiles.
Nope. Sorry. He's a little Suzanne with reddish-blond hair and blue eyes. Even the impish grin is all mommy.
Sorry on this one I disagree. He looks too much like you. I is like me saying that Shannon looks like me or that Jennifer and I do not look like sisters.
Jeanne
I think he looks a lot like me when I was a baby but I don't see any strong physical resemblance to Craig even though his spirit & temperment is much like his father. He does have his mother's smile & radiance.
Grandpa Ray
Post a Comment