Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Guys!

Hudson announced to his Mommy this morning that today is his doll, Phil's, birthday. When she offered to host a party for Phil in the afternoon, Hudson countered that it was also Moosie and Monkey's birthdays. So, a party for all was planned, including the most important thing - a piece of cake - consumed, of course, by Hudson. Phil, Moosie, and Monkey seemed to enjoy the festivities as well. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Sullivan-Saarela said...

I. LOVE. THIS. (and I love that you did this for him!)

Unknown said...

I love the yaaayy..whooaaaa!! What a good friend the little guy is!

Jeanne said...

Steve says that Hudson made a tragic error. He planned all 3 birthdays on the same day, when he could have spaced them out for maximum cake eating. With a little more planning, he might have even gotten 3 cakes!
Shannon says that Elizabeth's birthday is July 17, Rebecca's is July 18, and Joanna's is December 3. They all have had birthday parties at least twice.