Saturday, January 28, 2012
Topsail Getaway
All the Youngers are coming to terms with Holden having cancer and are embracing the idea of helping him check off a "bucket list." One of his favorite places is the beach, so this afternoon the family took off for Topsail Island for a night at Nonna's beach house.
Hudson doesn't have strong memories of his last visit here and it's Celia's first time, so both kids were SUPER excited to arrive. Celia kept up screeching with joy, while Hudson kept saying, "I can't believe it!!!" Spontaneity can be tough with kids, but this time it's working out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Holden. Jim and I have had dogs all our lives and we know how terribly said it is. They are your family even before you have your own kids. I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Cindy
I'm so sorry to hear about Holden. My husband and I have had dogs all our lives and we know how hard it is. They are your family even before you have kids. I'll keep you all in my prayers and pray Holden doesn't suffer. He is a lucky dog to have such a great family. Cindy
Post a Comment