Life and Times of the Unger Young (aka Younger) Family
Friday, March 13, 2009
The Cupcake Video
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This was sooo funny. We were all laughing. I had to put it on the TV screen so we could all see it together. I just loved how he mushed it up good so that he could grab a big pile to put in his mouth. Jeanne, Steve and the girls
5 comments:
This was sooo funny. We were all laughing. I had to put it on the TV screen so we could all see it together. I just loved how he mushed it up good so that he could grab a big pile to put in his mouth.
Jeanne, Steve and the girls
Fantastic video. I laughed, I cried, I got sugar rush.
Just another day with Hudson. You had to be there to really enjoy the cupcake scene.
OMG this is the best video! It made my day!
That video just made my morning! I loved the fingers that kept appearing for tastes. Did the dogs get to clean up??
tammy
Post a Comment